Titan Superflex™ is a self-priming flexible coating that forms a durable film, which reflects ultra-violet light and prevents the passage of water and water vapor, recommended for both interior and exterior concrete surfaces. It cures to an adherent film on properly prepared surfaces capable of bridging hairline cracks on vertical walls. The smooth nature of the film minimizes dirt pick-up and ensures long term durability and color retention.
1. Remove all loose, scaling, flaking, and peeling off paint by wire brushing, scraping, or rough sanding.
2. When necessary, use Boysen® Paint and Varnish Remover #141 but make sure that residue is completely washed off from the surface to prevent adverse reactions with succeeding coats. Let it dry.
3. Sand smooth painted surfaces for improved inter-coat adhesion.
4. For chalking old latex paint, apply one (1) coats of Boysen® Chalk Blocker #7304. Let dry overnight.
5. In case of mildew infestation, treat affected areas with a fungicidal wash solution or household bleach mixed with water (1:3, respectively). Let the treatment overnight before wiping off residue with damp cloth. Let dry.